Milky Way Dream Bars
- 24 Milky Way Miniatures
- 16 full sheet Graham crackers, crushed (1 3/4 cups
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
cup (1 stick) melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crushed Graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter and blend
- Press half of Graham cracker mixture into a 9-inch square or round pan.
- Slice Milky Way miniatures into thin slices and layer over Graham cracker
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining Graham cracker crumb mixture.
- Bake for approximately 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: about 3 dozen 1 1/2-inch bars