Mini Kiss Blondie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed light
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups (10 ounce
package) Hershey's Mini Kisses Milk Chocolate, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter and shortening in large bowl on medium speed of mixer just until
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat well.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla
extract and baking soda.
- Gradually beat in flour (if dough becomes too stiff,
stir in remaining flour with spoon).
- Set aside 1/2 cup Mini Kisses; stir in remaining Kisses and nuts.
dough into ungreased 15 1/2 x 10-inch jellyroll pan (dough will be stiff).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Remove from oven; immediately place reserved Kisses over top, pressing down
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Makes 48 bars.