Mini Kiss Blondie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups (10 ounce package) Hershey's Mini Kisses Milk Chocolate, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter and shortening in large bowl on medium speed of mixer just until
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat well.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla extract and baking soda.
- Gradually beat in flour (if dough becomes too stiff,
stir in remaining flour with spoon).
- Set aside 1/2 cup Mini Kisses; stir in remaining Kisses and nuts.
- Press dough into ungreased 15 1/2 x 10-inch jellyroll pan (dough will be stiff).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is golden.
- Remove from oven; immediately place reserved Kisses over top, pressing down
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Makes 48 bars.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.