Mini Kisses Praline Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) plus 2/3 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 3/4 cups Hershey's Mini Kisses Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour and 1 cup brown sugar; cut in 1/2 cup butter
with fork until fine crumbs form.
- Press mixture into 9 x 13-inch baking pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- In small saucepan, place remaining 2/3 cup butter and remaining 1/3 cup brown
sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Continue
boiling, stirring constantly, 30 seconds, until sugar dissolves; drizzle evenly
over pecans and crust.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until topping is bubbly and golden; remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle Mini Kisses over top.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: about 36 bars
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.