This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 4 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups M&M's
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the Cheerios, crisp rice cereal, peanuts and M&M's;
- In a saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread into a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Cut into 3-inch square bars.
Yield: 15 bars