This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
M&M Brownie Bars
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup plain M&M's
- Prepare brownie mix according to package for cake-like brownies; spread
batter into greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine nuts, oats, sugar, coconut and butter. Mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over brownie mixture.
- Sprinkle top with 1 cup candies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.