M&M Brownie Bars
- 1 (21 to 23 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup plain M&M's
- Prepare brownie mix according to package for cake-like brownies; spread
batter into greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- Combine nuts, oats, sugar, coconut and butter. Mix well.
- Sprinkle evenly over brownie mixture.
- Sprinkle top with 1 cup candies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.