This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
M&M Dream Bars
Use M&Ms color-specific for holidays, if desired.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well and add the butter, stirring just
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of crumbs for a topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs into bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter; spread over
- Sprinkle on the M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle on the reserved crumbs and press down slightly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Cool the bars before cutting.