M&M Dream Bars
Use M&Ms color-specific for holidays, if desired.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well and add the butter, stirring just
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of crumbs for a topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs into bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk with the peanut butter; spread over
- Sprinkle on the M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle on the reserved crumbs and press down slightly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Cool the bars before cutting.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.