- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil, coffee and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, salt and baking soda; add to coffee mixture.
Beat until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until the top springs back
when lightly touched.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Cool before cutting.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes