Mud Hen Bars
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream margarine, butter and sugar.
- Beat in whole egg and two egg yolks.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Combine the two mixtures and blend thoroughly.
- Spread batter in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle nuts, chocolate pieces and marshmallows over top of cake batter.
- Beat two egg whites stiff; fold in brown sugar.
- Spread over cake and bake for 30 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven at
350 degrees F.
- Cut into bars.
Good warm or cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes