- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup apple jelly (or raspberry, or apricot)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Bars: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch square pan.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in butter until evenly mixed.
- Remove one cup crumb mixture and set aside.
- Pat remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- Combine raisins and jelly; toss with reserved crumb mixture.
- Press over layer in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- While warm, cut into 3-inch squares. Cut each square diagonally to make
- Cool in pan.
- Drizzle with Cinnamon Icing.
- Cinnamon Icing: Mix all ingredients to make a thin icing.