Ooey Gooey Granola Bars
- Butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups granola with raisins
- 1 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
cup shelled sunflower seeds or chopped peanuts
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with butter or margarine. Set aside.
- Put marshmallows and the 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Cook over low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly with a
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir in granola with raisins, crisp rice cereal and sunflower seeds or peanuts.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Press with buttered hands to even
- Let mixture cool.
- Cut into bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.