- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, confectioners' sugar and butter.
- Press into an 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Topping: Mix ingredients together.
- Pour over baked crust and bake 25 more minutes.
- Cool and slice into bars or squares.