- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14
ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and baking
- Cut in the butter to form a crumbly mixture.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the
crumbs, and pat the rest evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk and peanut
- Spread evenly over the oatmeal layer.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over
the peanut butter layer, then crumble the reserved crust over the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.