Peach Schnapps Bars
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons peach schnapps, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup peach jam
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment
paper so that it hangs over the sides.
- In a food processor, pulse all ingredients until a crumbly texture.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling.
- With electric beaters, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of peach schnapps.
- Reduce speed to low and add eggs, one at a time.
- While crust is still hot, stir remaining 2 tablespoons of schnapps into
peach jam and spread over hot crust.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over jam and bake for 30 minutes, until set (but
a little jiggly in center).
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then chill completely before slicing.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.