Peach Streusel Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 12 ounces peach preserves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine the flour, sugar, lemon rind, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Set aside 1 cup.
- Pat remaining mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Spread preserves evenly over top of dough in pan, leaving 1/4-inch border
all around edges.
- Sprinkle with reserved flour mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 12 bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes