Peachy Keen Bars
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white, yellow or French vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 (29 ounce) can regular or light peach slices, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick cooking
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups crumbs for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs
on bottom of prepared pan; Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut peach slices into 1-inch pieces.
- Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract;
beat with mixer until creamy.
- Spread over top of peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.