Peanut Brittle Yummy Bars
Try these delicious chocolate Peanut Brittle Yummy Bars! The combination of quick-cooking
oats and crushed peanut brittle add great flavor and texture to these treats. These
cookies will be a big hit wherever you go.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels,
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) coarsely crushed peanut
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts or peanut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9-inch-square baking pan with aluminum
- Break dough along pre-scored lines; place in large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup morsels,
oats and 1 cup peanut brittle; combine well.
- Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
- Cool completely
in pan on wire rack.
- Melt remaining morsels and peanut butter in small saucepan over medium-low
heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
- Spread over cool bars.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Let stand until chocolate just begins to set before cutting
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Cooling Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 80 minutes
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestle and meals.com.