Peanut Butter Chip Triangles
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold
butter or margarine
- 1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) Reese's Peanut Butter Chips,
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour and brown sugar in medium size bowl; cut in cold butter
until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter chips; press mixture
on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla
extract; stir in remaining chips and walnuts.
- Spread evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 2 to 2 1/2-inch squares; cut squares diagonally to form triangles.
- Sift confectioners' sugar over top, if desired.
Yield: 24 to 48 triangles
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.