Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup grape jelly
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- Cut in butter and peanut butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in eggs, mixing well until flour is moistened.
- Press half of the dough into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread grape jelly over dough.
- Crumble remaining half of dough over jelly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until crumbs are firm and
- Let cool, then cut into bars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes