Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 3 tablespoons vanilla custard
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Few drops green
food coloring (optional for Christmas color)
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in sauce pan, heat until sugar dissolves.
peanut butter, Rice Krispies, and corn flakes, mix well and press into 8-inch
- Filling: Beat butter, vanilla custard, milk and confectioners' sugar.
- Spread over peanut butter base.
- Topping: Melt chocolate and butter together over hot water, cool slightly
and spread over custard.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting but take out of the
refrigerator 10 minutes
- Serve cool.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.