Peanut Butter Slices
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Chocolate Peanut Butter Icing
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix all ingredients together and pat firmly into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool before icing with chocolate peanut butter icing.
- Melt chips and blend in peanut butter, spread on top of cooled cake.