Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix (not butter)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 box or can coconut pecan cake icing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all of cake mix, butter, eggs and peanut butter.
- Press 2/3 of mixture into 13 x 9-inch sheet cake pan.
- Mix all of butter, Eagle Brand milk, chocolate chips and pecan icing mix.
- Melt together in microwave.
- Spread over crumb mixture and add remaining 1/3 of crumb mixture to top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes