- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) box brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- In top of double boiler, cook eggs and sugar until slightly thickened, about
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture. Mix
- Stir in pecans and pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- When cooled, dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Cut into squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.