Pecan Pie Bars
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups light or dark corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Crust: Grease bottom and sides of a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed beat flour, sugar, butter
and salt until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; press firmly and evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, prepare Filling.
- Filling: In a large bowl stir eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla
extract until blended; stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool on wire rack.
Yield: 48 bars