PHILADELPHIA® Marbled Carrot Cake Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15.6 ounce) package carrot quick bread mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare bread mix as directed on package.
- Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
- Spread batter into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until well blended.
- Blend in eggs.
- Pour over batter in pan; cut through batter with knife several
times for marble effect.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Makes 32 servings, 1 bar each.
Nutritional Information: Calories 120 Total fat 6 g Saturated fat 3.5 g Cholesterol
30 mg Sodium 135 mg Carbohydrate 15 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 9 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes