Pineapple Coconut Bars
- 3 cups crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, unbeaten
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Filling: Combine crushed pineapple with sugar and flour. Cook until thickened.
- Add a small portion to beaten eggs, then stir back into pineapple filling
mixture. Continue cooking 5 minutes longer.
- Crust: Combine ingredients.
- Press into a jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Topping: Combine ingredients with a beater.
- Pour over pineapple filling and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes