Pineapple Coconut Chewies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup softened margarine
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pineapple ice cream topping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In 3-quart mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and margarine
at low speed until crumbly (2 to 3 minutes).
- Stir in coconut and nuts, reserving 1/2 cup crumbs for topping.
- Press remaining mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Spread topping over crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Yield: 4 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes