- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 30 caramels or 12 ounces hot caramel
ice cream topping
- 1 cup M&Ms*
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 squares almond
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Cream together the brown sugar and butter.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add oatmeal; mix thoroughly.
- Spread on prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes; cool.
- Melt 30 caramels with 2 tablespoons water (or use caramel sauce).
on cooled crust.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and chocolate chips over the top; let cool.
- Melt almond bark and then stir in vegetable oil.
- Drizzle over the top.
* Can use M&Ms that are in season - pastels in spring, red and green for