Planters Holiday Chocolate Nut Squares
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cups Planters Pecans or Walnuts,
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Beat 1/2 cup butter or margarine and 1/4 cup of the sugar until creamy.
- Blend in flour.
- Press on bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Heat 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1/4 cup butter or margarine and heavy cream in
saucepan, stirring until spread melts and mixture is blended.
- Stir in pecans;
- Sprinkle coconut and chocolate over crust.
- Top with pecan mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes more or until golden.
- Cool; cut into squares.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.