Pumpkin White Chip Macadamia Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) white morsels, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped macadamia
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin, egg
and vanilla extract until blended; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 1/2
cups of the white morsels and all the nuts.
- Spread into greased 15 x 10 1/2-inch
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Melt remaining morsels in microwave or double boiler.
- Drizzle over bars.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.