Quick and Chewy Crescent Bars
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Using pastry blender or fork,
cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Unroll dough into 2 rectangles.
- Place in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jellyroll
pan; gently press dough to cover bottom of pan.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of
- Sprinkle coconut mixture over sweetened condensed milk; press in lightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool and cut into 48 bars.