Quick Chick Toffee Fix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 box chocolate chip teddy Graham cookies finely crushed
- 1 1/4 cups English toffee bits
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil, extending
foil over ends of pan.
- Pour melted butter into pan sprinkle cookie crumbs in bottom of pan press
firmly and bake 5 minutes
- Layer toffee bits and next 3 ingredients over crust in pan, pressing each
layer down firmly.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Cool completely in pan or put in refrigerator for a couple of hours before
removing from pan.
- Lift foil out of pan, then cut into bars.
Yield: about 20