- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) can flaked coconut (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups plain M&M's
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish).
- Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch pan in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over margarine.
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and chill.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely at room temperature.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.