- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) can flaked coconut (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups plain M&M's
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish).
- Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch pan in oven. Sprinkle crumbs over margarine.
- Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and chill.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely at room temperature.