Raspberry Coconut Bars
- 1 2/3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup semisweet
chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 ounces white baking bar, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Spread evenly
over bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan, pressing to make crust.
- Sprinkle coconut over crust.
- Pour sweetened milk evenly over coconut.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly brown; cool.
- Spread preserves over coconut layer; chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Drizzle dark chocolate then white chocolate over top layer to create a lacy effect; chill.
- Cut into bars.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.