Raspberry Coconut Layer Bars
- 1 2/3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 2/3 cups (7 ounce package) flaked coconut
- 1 1/4 cups (14 ounce can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup red raspberry jam or preserves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup (1 1/2 ounces) chopped white chocolate baking bar, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl.
- Spread evenly over
bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan, pressing to make compact crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut;
pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned;
- Spread jam over coconut layer; chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Drizzle chocolate then white chocolate over top layer to make lacy effect; chill.
- Cut into 3 x 1 1/2 inch bars.
Posted by swm56 at Recipe Goldmine 4/10/02 10:59:46 am.
I made these and they were good but much better the next day. If you had
some fresh raspberries, it would be better because it still did taste like preserves.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes