Raspberry Coconut Squares
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) jar raspberry jam
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add all dry ingredients. Mixture will be stiff.
- Add coconut and walnuts.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread jam over top, leaving edges free of jam.
- Either crumble or drop remaining mixture by teaspoonsful over jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.