Raspberry Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed and divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 12 ounces Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (6 ounces) fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add butter; stir until thoroughly mixed and crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup crumbs; set aside.
- Press remaining crumbs firmly into buttered 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2
cup brown sugar until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add vanilla extract and lemon juice; mix well; set aside.
- In small bowl, mash raspberries together with jam; set aside.
- When baked, remove crust from oven and immediately spread cream cheese mixture
evenly over hot crust.
- Spoon raspberry mixture over cheese layer and gently spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs and bake until golden, 35-40 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into approximately 2x2-inch squares or a size of your choosing.
Yield: about 24 bars
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes