Raspberry Crumb Bars
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, shortening, egg and
1 cup of the sugar.
- Place half of the crumbly dough into prepared pan and pat
- In a separate bowl, combine the raspberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and
- Spread the raspberry mixture over the crust.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the raspberry and bake for 45 minutes or
until the top is slightly brown.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.