Raspberry Crumb Bars
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, shortening, egg and
1 cup of the sugar.
- Place half of the crumbly dough into prepared pan and pat down.
- In a separate bowl, combine the raspberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and
- Spread the raspberry mixture over the crust.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the raspberry and bake for 45 minutes or
until the top is slightly brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.