Raspberry Crumb Bars
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, shortening, egg and
1 cup of the sugar.
- Place half of the crumbly dough into prepared pan and pat down.
- In a separate bowl, combine the raspberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and
- Spread the raspberry mixture over the crust.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the raspberry and bake for 45 minutes or
until the top is slightly brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes