Raspberry Magic Bars
Add a little "magic" to your day by eating this delicious raspberry bar.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup seedless red
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle Graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle with morsels, coconut and nuts; press down firmly.
- Microwave jam in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 25
to 30 seconds; stir.
- Drizzle raspberry jam evenly over mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Servings: 24 bars (2 dozen)
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.