- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- Cream the butter and sugar, then add egg yolks, flour and nuts.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter in a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking
- Spread 1 jar raspberry jam over the top.
- Crumble the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.