- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 jar raspberry jam
- Cream the butter and sugar, then add egg yolks, flour and nuts.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter in a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking
- Spread 1 jar raspberry jam over the top.
- Crumble the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.