- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 jar raspberry jam
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream the butter and sugar, then add egg yolks, flour and nuts.
- Spread two-thirds of the batter in a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch baking
- Spread 1 jar raspberry jam over the top.
- Crumble the remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes