Red Raspberry Chocolate Bars
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces raspberry preserves
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, nuts, butter and egg until crumbly.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the mixture and press remainder into the
bottom of the baking pan.
- Spread with preserves and sprinkle with chips, then remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool; cut into bars.