This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter.
- Add peanut butter; stir until melted.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs; with spoon, stir until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; stir until blender.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and edges are firm.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Add ice cream and top with your favorite syrup to make a super sundae.