This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Rhubarb Dream Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and confectioners' sugar.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- Pat into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and remaining flour.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Stir in rhubarb, walnuts and coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer or until filling is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 2 1/2 to 3 dozen