Rice Krispies Peanut-Butterscotch Bars
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, mixing until well coated.
- Press mixture evenly into 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into bars to serve.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes