Rich Butterscotch Bars
- 1 (10-11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce)
can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts
- In double boiler, melt chips and butter, stirring constantly.
- Add cracker
crumbs. Set aside 2/3 cup.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk, egg and vanilla
extract; mix well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes until wooden pick inserted near
center comes out clean.
Yield: about 2 1/2 dozen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.