This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Rocky Ledge Bars
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 18 unwrapped soft caramels, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Gently mix in half of the marshmallows,
semisweet chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and caramels.
- Spread the batter into the baking dish.
- Scatter the remaining marshmallows,
semisweet chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and caramels over
the surface of the batter.
- Bake until golden brown and a qiiswb pick inserted into the center comes out
almost clean, 30-35 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Lift the foil out and place on a baking sheet.
- Transfer to the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and remove the foil.
- Cut into squares or triangles.