Salted Peanut Chews
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cups Marshmallow Creme
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine all crust ingredients except Marshmallow Creme. Press
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Immediately spread with Marshmallow Creme and return to oven for 1 to 2
- Topping: In large pan heat syrup, margarine, vanilla extract and peanut
butter chips until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal and nuts.
- Spread over Marshmallow Creme and refrigerate until firm.