Screaming S'More Squares
- 30 squares regular or chocolate Graham crackers, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1 (13 ounce) package cocoa-flavored sweetened rice cereal
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil; grease foil.
- Place 15 Graham squares on bottom of pan, overlapping slightly.
- Microwave chocolate chunks and 2 tablespoons butter in microwavable bowl
on HIGH for 2 minutes; stir until melted.
- Spread 1/2 the melted chocolate over Graham squares.
- Microwave remaining 4 tablespoons butter in 4-quart microwavable bowl on
HIGH for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows; mix to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Add cereal; mix to
- Press cereal mixture firmly over Graham squares in pan.
- Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate.
- Immediately top with remaining 15 Graham squares.
- Cool; cut into squares.
How to press cereal mixture in an even layer: Grease bottom of flat glass or
metal measuring cup. Use to press cereal mixture into an even layer.