Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) butterscotch
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup flaked
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass dish).
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter;
pour Eagle Brand evenly on top of crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients in
order listed; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool. Chill if desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store covered at room temperature.
Tip: For perfectly cut cookie bars line entire pan (including sides) with a sheet
of aluminum foil first. When bars are baked, cool; lift up edges of foil to remove
from pan. Cut into individual squares. Lift off of foil.
Source: Eagle Brand