S'Mores Cheesecake Squares
- 18 whole Graham crackers, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups granulated
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 6 (1.55 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 cup miniature
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 14 of the Graham crackers in food processor container; cover. Process
until finely ground.
- Add butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar; mix well.
- Press onto
bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Coarsely chop remaining 4 Graham crackers; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and vanilla extract with electric
mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the
- Pour into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy, marshmallows
and reserved chopped Graham crackers.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into bars.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.