Soft and Spicy Hermits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup raisins
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the sugar and oil in large bowl until well mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour into a greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into 3 x 2-inch rectangles.
If desired, sprinkle a light coating of sugar on top of batter before baking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bar Cookie Recipes